Friday, March 9, 2012

ATC_Fun swaps

This is for a Bookmark swap that I am hosting.  It is made with a metal sheet that was embossed.  Alcohol Inks, ribbon and die cut added.
Angelic Virtue Tag swap, theme this month is Love.  This was used with a metal tag that was RAK'd to me then ran through my BigShot to emboss.  Added Alcohol inks, die cuts and ribbon.
Angelic Virtue Tag swap, theme for last month was Peace and I took it literally lol.  Had so much fun with this one.  It has a combination of paper, stickers, brads, jewelry pieces and ribbon.
I am hosting an ATC swap titled, Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine.  These are the 3 cards I created, each one is made using different sparkle and shine stuff.
The ATC lottery for Feburary's theme was yellow and this is what I entered.  It will be going to the lucky winner...Debbie Sandoval, congrats Debbie hope you like it!
 Lock & Key Mingle, ATC 1 for Iris Blessinger.
 Lock & Key Mingle, ATC 2 for Iris.
The ATC swap for this one was machine embossing.  I embossed several layers and added a flower and brad to complete the look.
 This technique is Wax Crayon.  Not my favorite ATC's but I did them.
Butterfly ATC Swap

No comments:

Post a Comment