Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Steampunk Charms





Here's some pics of some Steampunk Charms that I needed to make for a swap I'm in on a yahoo group.  This is the first set of 8 that I needed to make.  They are washers that I picked up from a hardware store.  On the front I used alcohol inks to give it some spunk, then I put some tiny clock pieces on with glossy accents.   On the backside I glued paper then used glossy accents to seal it in.  I needed some way to add a clasp so I decided to run some wire in and around, I think it gives it the final touch.  Hope the players are as happy with them as I am.
  
Close up of the front
Closeup of the back

No comments:

Post a Comment